- Infiniti demonstrates Inspired Performance and Hospitality values to the guests of the International Golfing Fellowship of Rotary
- FX Vettel Edition prototype exhibited in Switzerland for the first time
- Ten of the 50 FX Vettel Edition for Europe already sold
- FX Vettel Edition: Price of the most exclusive FX ever start from CHF 144’700
ROLLE, Switzerland (July 2nd)- Infiniti, the luxury automotive Japanese brand will be one of the sponsors of the International Golfing Fellowship of Rotarian European Championships, taking place at the Golf Club Crans sur Sierre, the finest golf resort in the Alps located in Crans-Montana.
From July 2nd to 6th, 2012, the Japanese luxury brand will demonstrate to the refined audience of the event the Inspired Performance of Infiniti, revealing to them and for the first time from July 4th in Switzerland the final version of the FX Vettel Edition. Infiniti is proud to offer such exclusivity to the guests of such a successful European competition, started in 1975 in Switzerland. Since then, the International Golfing Fellowship of Rotary had remarkable success and annually hosts a large audience of members, partners and devoted supporters who come from all over the world.
Infiniti FX Vettel Edition is the outcome of a close collaboration between Infiniti’s Chief Creative Officer, Shiro Nakamura, and the two times world champion of Formula One and global ambassador of the brand, Sebastian Vettel.
Out of the limited edition counting just 50 cars for Western Europe, 10 already have customer names on. FX Vettel Edition is the most exclusive and powerful Infiniti ever and customers can already book it at one the three Infiniti Centres (Zurich, Basel and Geneva) at a price that starts from CHF 144’700. First deliveries will be in early 2013.
Each FX Vettel Edition customer will experience a selection of VIPs events to get to know the other key pillar of Infiniti brand, the value of Hospitality. Infiniti really aims at delivering a completely different and special ownership experience to the customers and wishes to offer a taste of it to the guests of the International Golfing Fellowship of Rotary, who will be hosted on board the Infiniti cars, serving the event as VIP shuttles.
Speaking about the competition and the partnership, Jean-Pierre Diernaz, Communications and Marketing Director, said: “This is an exciting competition taking place in a luxury environment, with high profile programs and guests. It allows us to display our FX Vettel Edition, offer attendees our VIP shuttles with the Infiniti cars and reach in this way an audience very significant for Infiniti.”
• Full specifications and pricing of the entire Infiniti range can be downloaded now from www.infinitipress.eu
• Infiniti comes from Japan. Its line-up of performance sedans, coupés, convertibles, SUVs and crossovers is now being launched across the globe through a dedicated network of Infiniti Centres or dealerships which share a commitment to individualised and exceptional customer service. For more information, see www.infiniti.ch
Press information, Photographs and videos are available from www.infinitipress.eu. no password is required.
For further information, please contact:
Communication Manager Switzerland
Cell: +41 79 399 83 19