Dynamic Performance Technology
Nissan’s Four Strategic Technology Fields
Nissan Technology provides Core Value, “Trusted Driving Pleasure”
Dynamic Performance Concept
Four Values in Dynamic Performance
Nissan technology provides four values
Provide “secure feel to control vehicle behavior in will” based on researching human senses and characteristics.
Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering System
- Smooth & Direct feel by using Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering System.
- Hydraulic Power Steering gives natural feel and Electric control gives flexible characteristics.
- Save approximately 2% Fuel consumption(10-15mode) to an Electro-Hydraulic pump.
Brake System Development
Provide “secure feel to control vehicle speed in will” based on researching human senses and characteristics.
Electric Driven Intelligent Brake
- Natural braking feel achieved by controling brake fluid pressure and brake reaction force.
- New cooperative Regeneration brake made the best use of Regeneration braking force of EV and HEV.
Suspension Development (Load Control Technology)
Provide “secure feel to minimize fluctuation of view and uncomfortable vibration” based on researching human senses and characteristics.
HBMC (Hydraulic Body Motion Control)
- Passenger vehicle behavior to control view fluctuation.
- New suspension technology uses 4-weel independent hydraulic cylinders.